Plan A --“Safe, Reliable and Guaranteed” (On-line shop NOT applied)
- This plan was more suitable when the starting of the business partnership established.
- Vendor provides the products to Shop for displaying.
- Shop promotes the products.
- There will be NO* any money transaction until the products sell.
- Products selling price will be decided and fixed by both parties beforehand.
- After the products sale, 20%* of the sale price belongs to Shop, the rest goes to the Vendor.
- Liquidation will be conducted by weekly or monthly. Transaction Done!
- No stockpile for Shop
- No risk due to any unsold products can be returned to Vendor
Plan B --“Profitable, Flexible and Manageable”
- This plan was suitable after the relationship is well established between both parties. And both parties want to step up to profit enrichment stage.
- Vendor supply the products to the Shop following the “supply rates*”.
- Shop can decide the selling price according its own business strategy.
- Once the Vendor supply the products to Shop, Transaction Done!
- High profit since the low “supply rates*”.
- Flexible price making
- Easy to manage
*Initial Deposit applied
*Any promotion decision from Shop will not affect to Vendor, which means the Vendor will take the 80% of the original price. The rest goes to Shop.
*Supply rates (by email)